3.23.2008

Happy, Happy, Happy!

My birthday was just what I wanted - relaxing, stress-free and fun! Thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday! It was a pleasant surprise to see birthday greetings on my friendster page and several text messages when I woke up this morning. Thanks guys for making me feel special and loved. I really appreciate it!

Opening gifts from Jerome's family. This gift is from his sister, Wena. Thanks Ate Wena! I love it!

Will write about this special day as soon as I get down from my happy cloud. Thanks again guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thanks guys for making me feel special and loved"... you are dear... as you have been since you came upon this world. You are the The sister i never had... the phone pal... the pen pal... the undisputed queen of videoke... my friend... who keeps me grounded... keeps my secrets and understands me for the bad-ass that i am. Your a good girl and you deserve nothing but the best in life. Happy birthday again my friend. Kudos to life, love and all the victores and tragedies that may come in between. Remember that when in a dringking session... kung wala kang tama... puro ka mali. Ang pinipilit ay dinudugo. The skies the langit.Ang kati ay kinakamot o di kaya ay idaan na lang sa cream. o cya cya wala pa akong 2log. Ang punto ko lamang ay mabuhay ka ng lubos at walang takot sa anumang ibabato ng buhay sa iyo.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry bout the Figaro thinggy... maintaining composure in such condition is uber hard for me. But i tried... you know i did nyahaha.

Mara said...

And you were the one who unleashed the videoke queen in me. Haha. Thanks Larry for putting up with me all these years - from my endless crying episodes and inarte during our childhood to my "boy problems" when we were growing up. :)

P.S. The skies the langit na ba? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.