8.02.2008

Freedom at Last!

I just got home from a night of ktv singing with friends. After months and months of studying and weekends robbed off of rest and recreation, it was a relief to finally go on a gimik without worrying (and panicking!) that maybe I got my priorities screwed up - na dapat nag-aral na lang ako at hindi nag-enjoy. Not that I don't enjoy studying because I really do (nerd na kung nerd). Its just that masarap yung feeling na you can really have fun minus the extra responsibility of studying. I love it!

Earlier today, our college block had a mini reunion as one of our blockmates, Winlove, was visiting from Canada. We had lunch at the Marina and toured her around Mall of Asia. As we were passing by All Flip Flops, Winlove curiously asked, "Anong meron diyan? Bakit ang daming tao?". I replied, "Ah, panic buying ng tsinelas". I was surprised to learn that when she left for Canada three years ago, wala pa palang Havaianas. At wala din ito sa Canada. Kaya kinuwento na namin that Havaianas is super popular here in the Philippines and that in fairness, comfortable siya at hindi nabubura ang print. And that was enough to make Winlove buy her first pair of Havaianas. Hehe.

Also, I finally met Chichi's boyfriend, Joel. He was really nice and I can see that he loves her so much. Yun nga lang, hindi siya kumanta sa ktv, kaya Joel you owe as one!

That's it for now, I better go to sleep as I have to wake up early tomorrow for mass and some furniture shopping. Pictures to follow soon!

No comments: