5.04.2007

Money in Blogging

As I was browsing through Bananaspin's blog site, I came across the following thought-pondering statements:

"If you're addicted to blogging (as I am), read on"

Since I was beginning to get addicted to blogging, I read on.

"If you're in dire need of extra income (as I am), read on.

Who doesn't need extra income? Especially since I am saving up for my allowance for my US trip on December, I thought, hmm, this is interesting. So, I read some more.

"If you'd love to know how your addiction can turn into profit (as I am learning right now), read on."

You got me. I am hooked. Haha.

I learned that she came across this site called
http://www.blogvertise.com/ where one can turn blogging into extra money. So, I decided to browse the site myself. I read that their blogvertise service work by assigning writing tasks to their registered bloggers, and upon approval, these online journal writers get paid for it!

Did I get you thinking too? For more info, you can visit them at
http://www.blogvertise.com/


No comments: