8.30.2007

Chocolat

We discovered a really nice cafe at the Mall of Asia called Chocolat. From their glass window, you can see on display samples of their delicious-looking cakes. It was more than enough to entice us to walk in and try them out! We ordered their Deep Dark Chocolate and Choco Hazelnut Cake. The cakes' sweetness were just right, not the kind that makes you dizzy after just one bite (that sounded like a rhyme...hehe). Plus the chocolate glazing on top is to die for! We also ordered coffee to go with it. I had the hot mocha which I think they used tablea for the choco flavor. Since I was a big fan of cocoa, I loved the rich chocolatey taste of my cofee. Ahh, heaven! The perfect dessert to cap off the perfect evening with good friends. *smiles*

Noemi, Tricia and I with our yummy cakes!

Still at Chocolat with Miel and Tricia
Extremely high levels of sugar = Laugh trip for the duration of the night (hehe)

No comments: