2.10.2008

Post Christmas Dinner with Friends

Finally, my office friends and I had our post-christmas shindig last January 18. We all met up at Bonifacio High Street and hanged out at Starbucks for three hours while doing Kokology and learning more about each others' personalities (wink at Noemi...hehe).

Kokology happy @ Starbucks

Serious Kokology Session

Three hours and several psychological games after, we headed off to Serendra for dinner. We initially wanted to eat at Zao but had to settle for Polu Kai because the latter was packed, and thus had no tables available. But we weren't sorry we ate at Polu Kai, because their food was absolutely delicious! We ordered spicy shrimps, calamari, chicken and ribs and their special hawaiian fried rice. Their food is reasonably priced and the service was very good.


After dinner, we had our traditional gift-giving. It has also been our tradition to come up with individual Christmas wish lists at siyempre, we got the stuff that we wished for! Yipee! The gifts were a pair of Havaianas for Noemi, a shirt for Dada, a Kokology book for Tricia, Best of 100 Love Songs CD for Miel and Paulo Coehlo's Witch of Portobello for me.

And as usual, to cap off the night, we went to Music Match for some hard-core KTV! Surprisingly, it was a slow night for Dada, our resident singer, as Tricia and I hogged the mic most of the time. Hehe. We belted out a variety of songs- from Fergalicious, to Claire dela Fuente's Sayang and Timmy Cruz' I Love You Boy. Hahaha.


To Tricia, Miel, Noemi and Dada: I've been blessed to have found true friends at work. Thank you for the gift of friendship! :)

1 comment:

Mara said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by. I haven't really started Witch of Portobello yet but I will as soon as I finish the book I am currently reading. :)

Will check out the video and the contest. :)

Have a great day!