2.19.2008

Thank You!

I was down with the flu over the weekend and has not been feeling up to par since (I think I sang too much during last Friday's KTV session). I didn't go to the office yesterday to rest a bit more and almost didn't make it to work again today, as I was still feeling a little dizzy this morning. Pero buti na lang pumasok ako kasi I received two very nice things today! Yey!

1. Rachel and I had our respective wishlists for Christmas. She wanted laptop sleeves, while I wished for a pair of Havaianas. After ten years, finally, I received my over-priced slippers today! And it was just the color that I wanted! Thanks mare! I love them!

2. Our office issued me a new computer today - equipped with a 17-inch LCD screen! I won't go into the specs as I absolutely have no knowledge on computers. Basta maganda siya tignan. Period.

Thank you Papa Merck! And many thanks too to our IT guy, Lloyd, for making sure that I get my new computer today. Again, I love it!

No comments: